Long-awaited Jet Zero Strategy unveiled by government setting out ambition for 2019 to be peak year for domestic aviation emissions in the UK
The UK aviation industry is set to face strict mandates for delivering low carbon biofuels, stronger carbon price signals, jet fuel efficiency goals, and a goal for operating zero-emission domestic routes...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial