Analysis from think tank Ember reveals skyrocketing prices are driven almost entirely by reliance on fossil fuel gas
The skyrocketing price of fossil gas is responsible for 80 per cent of the increase in UK wholesale electricity prices experienced over the past year, a new analysis from energy think tank Ember has revealed....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial