Role of Ofwat, the Environment Agency, and Environment Secretary in tackling water pollution is to be investigated by the Office for Environmental Protection
The regulation of combined sewer overflows (CSOs) in England by Ofwat, the Environment Agency, and the Environment Secretary is to be investigated by the Office for Environmental Protection (OEP). The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial