The UK needs to pay closer attention to the emissions generated by goods imported from abroad if it wants to maintain its reputation as a climate leader, writes Green Alliance's Roz Bulleid
Politicians in this country often refer to the UK as a climate leader and, for many reasons, they're right. We were one of the first countries to talk about climate change on the global stage, the first...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.