World's biggest companies must cut emissions by up to 10 per cent every year through to 2050 to put the world on track to meet goals of Paris Agreement
The world's listed companies have just 57 months based on current emissions trends before they deplete the emissions budget required to limit warming to 1.5C, according to the latest Net Zero Tracker report...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial