Tracking by the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air shows how high price of oil and gas has shielded the Russian economy even as sanctions have led to a fall in export volumes
The scale to which fossil fuel revenue is bankrolling Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine has been exposed thanks to detailed tracking of Russian oil, gas, and coal shipments and pipeline exports by the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.