But the volume and robustness of targets set by non-state actors remains 'alarmingly weak', according to the latest edition of the Net Zero Tracker
More than a third of world's largest publicly traded companies now have net zero targets, up from one-fifth in December 2020, according to a global stocktake of net zero commitments from the Net Zero Tracker...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial