Denmark, Germany, Belgium, and Netherlands join EU Commission in touting plans to deliver 150GW of new offshore wind capacity
EU leaders are expected to announce a major acceleration of its offshore wind ambitions later today, with the unveiling of a plan to increase capacity across the continent 10-fold by 2050 as the bloc steps...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial