Over 300 companies have now committed to reaching net zero emissions by 2040 - 10 years ahead of most national targets
More than 300 major companies have now committed to reaching net zero emissions by 2040 by signing up to the Climate Pledge campaign launched by tech and e-commerce giant Amazon and campaign group Global...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial