Multi-million pound deal aims to improve charging infrastructure in locations in the capital where driveway access is limited
More than 700 on-street electric vehicle (EV) chargers are to be installed across the London boroughs of Brent, Newham, and Redbridge as part of a new £5m agreement between local government and ride-hailing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial