Sir John Armitt, chair of the National Infrastructure Commission, calls for more honesty with public around the costs of inaction on climate change
National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) chair Sir John Armitt has called for greater honesty and openness with the public about the urgency of investing in major net zero infrastructure projects, such...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial