Infrastructure investor backs InstaVolt's ambitious plans to roll out 10,000 rapid electric vehicle chargers by 2032
Leading UK electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure specialist InstaVolt is set to be acquired, after EQT Infrastructure V fund announced it has reached an agreement to purchase the company from Zouk...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial