Influential analyst firm argues prices for carbon offsets could reach as high as $120 a ton by 2050, or as low as $47 a ton
Demand for carbon offset credits is set to soar in the coming decades as companies look to deliver on their net zero targets and governments seek to encourage investment in natural carbon sinks and negative...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial