Global logistics giant becomes latest major firm to pull forward its net zero emission target to 2040
A.P. Moller - Maersk has today announced it is to pull forward its net zero emissions target by 10 years, making it the latest global company to commit to delivering net zero emissions by 2040. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial