World's largest PR firm indicates it could ditch some clients in the future over climate concerns, but rejects calls to immediately halt work with fossil fuel companies
The CEO of the world's largest public relations (PR) firm, Edelman, has conceded the company "may have to part ways" with some climate-laggard clients in future, following a major review of whether its...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial