Projects developing algae, grasses, hemp, seaweed, and other crops that could act as sustainable feedstocks for biomass energy generation can apply for UK support
The government is offering up £26m to help increase UK production of biomass energy sources such as grasses, hemp, and seaweed, with the launch today of a funding competition to help develop more environmentally...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial