Shell New Energies continues its clean tech spree with agreement for full acquisition of solar developer Savion
Shell has continued its clean tech acquisition push, announcing this week that it has reached an agreement to acquire US-based solar and energy storage developer Savion. The oil and gas giant's Shell...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial