New software platform aims to offer suppliers access to advice, webinars, and carbon accounting tools that can help then curb their emissions
Morrisons' suppliers will be able to measure, track, and forecast their operational carbon emissions using new carbon accounting software made available by the supermarket. The company this week announced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial