Analysis argues tech giant is continuing to generate revenue by selling ads to 'climate denier' publishers one month after it said it would halt the practice
Google has been accused of breaking its promise to stop running ads on 'climate denial' content, just over one month after it introduced tighter rules around advertising in order to crack down on climate-related...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial