Technology and telecoms giant announces fresh climate goals as it accelerates efforts to achieve net zero value chain by 2040
BT has set out fresh targets to help its customers reduce their own carbon emissions by 60 million tonnes by 2030, in addition to building towards becoming a circular business by the same date, as the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial