Energy trader has agreed to offtake a total of 960MW from the giant North Sea offshore wind project
The world's largest offshore wind power project today welcomed its latest Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with energy trading company Danske Commodities. Danske announced this morning it has signed a...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial