The president of the RPS said the group had taken the decision to alter its investment strategy in the latest win for the global divestment campaign
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) yesterday announced it will divest from fossil fuels by the end of 2022 at the latest, after the RPS Assembly decided to amend its investment strategy in a bid to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial