The talks have cruised past their scheduled close with reports indicating that key groups of countries remain divided on a number of crucial issues
Prime Minister Boris Johnson's prediction earlier this week that COP26 Climate Summit may need to stretch into "extra time" has come to pass, with the negotiations cruising past their scheduled close of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial