As part of plans to unlock 4GW of clean energy, the property management giant plans on leasing out seabed to floating wind turbines
The Crown Estate today published leasing proposals for floating wind projects in the Celtic Sea, advancing plans to deliver 4GW of clean energy capacity and provide power to almost four million homes by...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial