As Science, Innovation and Gender Day gets underway at the COP26 Climate Summit in Glasgow, UK announces raft of initiatives designed to tackle gender inequality around the world
As the focus of the COP26 Climate Summit today turns to 'science, innovation, and gender', the UK has announced plans to spend £165m on projects around the world that aim to tackle gender inequality while...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial