UK to announce £290m of new funding to mark Adaptation, Loss and Damage Day amidst hopes $100bn a year target can be met next year, but flurry of reports highlight escalating threat to global economy
The UK government will today announce a new £290m funding package to bolster climate resilience and adaptation measures in developing countries, as it hosts a meeting of ministers from around the world...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial