New analysis suggests UK industry could require 10TWh of green hydrogen by 2030, rising to nearly 40TWh by 2050
UK industry demand for low carbon hydrogen could soar to nearly 40 terawatt-hours (TWh) by 2050, according to a new report published by energy analysts Cornwall Insight. The report, titled Industrial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial