UK-backed group lays out roadmap for how voluntary carbon markets can drive progress towards global climate goals
With critical negotiations geared at establishing more robust rules for global carbon markets imminent at the COP26 Climate Summit, the Voluntary Carbon Markets Integrity Initiative (VCMI) has this week...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial