Rental giant Hertz plans to step up investment in electrifying its fleet and building out charging infrastructure across US and Europe
Car rental company Hertz has purchased 100,000 Teslas as part of wider plans to invest in electrifying its rental fleet, helping push the valuation of Elon Musk's company to over $1tr. Announcing the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial