But agency calls on policymakers to ramp up green policies and investments, noting that existing decarbonisation pledges still leave the world on track for dangerously escalating climate impacts
Fossil fuel use is set to peak by 2025 if the climate pledges announced so far by governments are delivered, according to the latest projections from the International Energy Agency (IEA) that suggest...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial