Digital news title promises to reflect climate crisis 'across our coverage - from politics to fashion', as Oxford University launches new Climate Journalism Network
Digital news brand The Independent has today announced a net zero emissions target for 2030, as it marked its 35th birthday this month with fresh commitments to deliver "more climate-focused news, views...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial