Long-delayed Heat and Buildings Strategy finally set to arrive next week, as reports suggest plan aims to accelerate shift away from boilers by moving green surcharges from electricity to gas bills
The government is reportedly poised to publish the long-awaited Heat and Buildings Strategy next week, with the crucial document expected to feature plans to ban the installation of gas boilers from 2035...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial