Airline pledges to achieve net zero by 2050 as it unveils interim targets for 2026, 2030 and 2040
Virgin Atlantic has announced a string of new emissions reduction targets, pledging to deliver a 15 per cent net reduction in total CO2 emissions by 2030 and a 40 per cent cut 10 years later, against a...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial