Company waves goodbye to 3G and PTSN networks as it looks to hit accelerated decarbonisation target
Communications giant BT Group is set to slash its carbon emissions sooner than planned, as part of an updated set of net zero targets. The tech giant today announced it is aiming to hit net zero emissions...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial