Dozens of peers and MPs pen letter to Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey urging him to tighten rules for fossil fuel financing ahead of pivotal COP26 Climate Summit
The Bank of England has today come under mounting pressure to set out how it plans to meet the new green mandate bestowed on it by the Treasury earlier this year. More than 50 MPs and peers from across...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.