Energy storage system installed in village of Minety will help balance UK's increasingly renewables-reliant electricity grid
Shell announced yesterday that it has switched on a 100MW battery system in a village in Wiltshire that it claims is the largest in Europe. The oil and gas major said the grid-connected storage system...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial