The sooner we can iron out details for ICAO programmes to avoid 'double counting' of carbon removals for airlines the better, writes Mary Grady of the American Carbon Registry
Air travel is rebounding. Passenger numbers are rising, more and more planes are taking to the skies, and international flights are starting to come back. Just last week, the Council of the International...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial