Proposals will be scrutinised by governments ahead of COP15 Biodiversity Summit in Kunming this autumn, where the final text is expected to be negotiated
The UN Convention on Biological Diversity has published the first draft of a global agreement for tackling biodiversity loss, setting out a string of ambitious new targets for 2030 and 2050 to be negotiated...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial