Funding for ‘high impact’ projects announced as pressure mounts on government to amend Environment Bill to include legally binding target to halt nature’s decline
Twelve new nature recovery projects have been launched across the UK backed by £2m of funding raised by the People's Postcode Lottery, the Wildlife Trusts announced today. From restoring peatlands,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial