Innovative partnership would see American Airlines assign some of the emissions savings from its use of green fuels to the cargo giant
American Airlines has announced it has reached an agreement in principle with Kuehne+Nagel to allocate a portion of the emissions reduction benefit the airline generates from its use of sustainable aviation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial