Defra to consult on five-overarching principles to be embedded in landmark Environment Bill, as campaigners warn welcome new approach needs to be embedded right across government
The government has today unveiled plans for five new legally binding principles designed to guide future policymaking to protect the environment and ensure Ministers deliver on their promise to "build...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial