But Imperial College London analysis warns emerging technologies and negative emission power plants are likely to be needed to unlock full decarbonisation of the grid
Another record year for renewables saw clean power sources overtake fossil fuels on Britain's grid for the first time in 2020, but new nuclear and emerging technologies such as hydrogen and bioenergy carbon...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial