Drax's 3.2GW North Yorkshire gas plant is now in doubt, but other power companies are still set to waste public money on gas, argues Ember's Phil MacDonald
Drax is reportedly considering dropping its plans for an enormous new gas plant - but many other developers are still hunting for government subsidies to build theirs. With the UK's Climate Change Committee...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial