Concerns rise that unspent funding underpinning embattled green home retrofit scheme will not be rolled over beyond March, despite myriad teething issues
Fears are mounting that hundreds of millions of pounds put forward by the government to help install green upgrade measures in British homes could be withdrawn in the coming months, leading environmental...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial