Enhanced climate target for 2030 can put the UK on track to meet its climate ambitions, help deliver a green recovery, and will encourage investment in net zero transition, groups tell government
Business groups have urged the Prime Minister to update the UK's 2030 carbon target before the end of the year, arguing the nation has a responsibility as COP26 host to set an example to the many scores...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.