IEA's World Energy Outlook confirms dramatic drop in emissions in 2020, but warns delivery of promised green recovery depends on urgent action from governments
Global greenhouse gas emissions from electricity generation are on course for a dramatic seven per cent drop in 2020 due to plummeting economic activity caused by the coronavirus crisis, setting the scene...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial