Uber pledges to ensure all its drivers have fully electric vehicles in Europe, the US, and Canada by 2030, and across the rest of the world by 2040
Ride-hailing giant Uber has announced that 100 per cent of its journeys will be fully electric by 2030 in Canada, the US, and Europe, and by 2040 across the rest of the world, in a move it said underscored...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.