The incumbent Mayor seeks to build on promise to make London carbon neutral by 2030 as he sets out election manifesto
Sadiq Khan has promised to help create hundreds of thousands of green jobs across the UK capital if he is re-elected as Mayor of London next month. The Labour mayoral candidate yesterday set out plans...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial