Deal will see GRIDSERVE harness power from the UK's first unsubsidised solar farm for use at its first electric vehicle charging site in Essex
The UK's first solar farm developed without government subsidy, Clayhill in Bedfordshire, changed hands yesterday with developer Anesco selling it to UK green energy firm GRIDSERVE for an undisclosed sum....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial