More than 60 figures sign letter criticising Guy Opperman's claims that forcing pension funds to divest would be 'self-defeating and counterproductive'
More than 60 civil society leaders including MPs, climate experts, faith leaders and local councillors have signed an open letter accusing the Pensions Minister Guy Opperman of backing continued investment...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial